Sunday, August 28, 2011

hot chocolate - be it white or dark

I definitely had more than 3 cups of hot chocolate drink in my entire trip in NZ. And all the hot chocolate drinks that i had came in similar manner; a sprinkle of coco powder on top and 2 marshmallows to be dipped.
Honestly speaking, i had to put up my white flag after these 3 drinks because i finally realise my crave for sweetness can never beat that of those in NZ! ;p *no offense* The chocolate drink is already very sweet, be it white or dark chocolate and to eat it with marshmallows? That is just not my cup of tea.
Knowing myself, a person who earns phobia easily over "scary-some" food, i will most probably stop drinking chocolate for the next few weeks and cut out marshmallows completely from my life...well perhaps...

No comments: