Sunday, July 17, 2011

Nippon Yataimura Japanese Restaurant (revisit)

If you could still remember sometime last year i blogged about this Japanese Restaurant for it being my favorite place to go. I love its mapo tofu (my all time favorite) as well as its gekikara ramen, my another all-time favorite.
I recently visited its another branch at the basement of Queensbay Mall, just right next to food court and was totally disappointed with what I got.
I am not sure if it was a different branch, different chef cooking problem but my gekikara ramen just didn't taste the same anymore. I used to have this tingling-happy feeling eating it but this visit certainly didn't bring me that. :(
Apart from that negativity, they have a whole new menu though; bigger hardcover book.

 chicken teriyaki set - RM17.90
 katsu nabe don - RM17
my disappointing gekikara ramen - RM17

A very useful suggestion here, if it is your first visit to Nippon Yataimura, you should visit the one at Pulau Tikus. That is the pioneer branch after all.




No comments: