Sunday, July 18, 2010

Maa Roy, Thai @ Krystal Point

Celebrated my best pal's birthday recently and we chose to go to another new place to try out Thai food. This post also marks the debut of my dslr baby...which i called, baby CNN(perhaps i might change the name knowing that i am quite a word-y person) ;
very nice setting of entrance
the menu, where you can view the business hour :)
left: iced lemon tea (RM3.50)
right: chrysanthemum tea (RM2.80)
seafood tomyam (RM23)
tofu in brown gravy (RM15)
green curry chicken (RM13)
pandan chicken (RM7.50)

I must say the food at Maa Roy Thai were superbly nice! Prices as almost compatible to that of other Thai restaurants. I must also mention the good service by the waiter as well as the lady boss. I am definitely going back for another round.

Where at?
B303-1-27 Krystal Point, Jalan Sultan Azlan Shah Ahah 


or


6A, Abu Siti Lane


Tel no: 2276816 or 016-4067809

No comments: