Saturday, November 5, 2011

Recipes for spaghetti


A few years ago, i discovered that i actually have a deep passion for cooking. Perhaps i inherited it from my father. It doesn't take me a long time to understand a recipe and eventually know how to execute it.
I didn't have much time to cook then when i was working. Recently, i took my free time to explore more recipes and even improvise some. Cooking gives me a sense of satisfaction and in fact i find cooking a very good way to distress myself.
This post shows some of my pasta recipes. Pasta is one of my favorite recipe as it is easy to do and can cook with almost anything over the shelf.

 aglio olio spaghetti with broccoli 

 fried spaghetti with minced meat and vegetables 

ham and egg fried spaghetti

As you can see, cooking is really not that hard if your taste-buds work just fine. ;p

A little improvisation gives you almost a whole new recipe ...well literally!

p/s: Do drop me a comment if you are ever interested to have any of these recipes ;)

1 comment:

BL Jes said...

Shall try this up...hungry liao