Saturday, March 20, 2010

Kocha Taiwanese food

Have you ever met a person who is so in love with a particular food at a particular place that he or she visits the place almost everyday in a week? Well, recently, my friend confessed to me that she is one and she invited to me dine with her in this favorite place of hers. Immediately when we sat down, she didn't even bother to look at the menu and straight ordered her favorite dish. This place has indeed got a very nice ambience. The menu was so filled with options that it took me more than 10 minutes to decide on my order.
there were about 3 aquariums (the aquariums are very well-kept) in the entire restaurant, perhaps the boss believed in fishes bringing good luck for the business
spicy vegetarian noodle set which comes with drink, dessert and fruit (RM13.80)
my friend's favorite, minced pork and rice set (RM12.80)
 red tea cold
milk tea 
dessert, red bean soup

The food comes in very big portion so if you want to try a variety of them, try to call ala carte instead of set. Will definitely go back there for another round of other choices!
Where at?
229, Jalan Burma

04-2275048

No comments: