Monday, October 26, 2009

camera or ka-mie-ra?

Notice the beautiful pictures I posted in this post, I had actually used the pictures taken by a friend. Her new maroon-coloured CANON camera is by far the best camera I have ever seen, that is if you exclude the DSLR's.


This 12.1mp camera, namely CANON PowerShot SX200 IS is uniquely coloured in maroon and has 12x optical zoom. It also comes in blue and black. Having had the opportunity to put my hands on this bold creation, the feature that I like most about it is the "pop-up" flash. It makes it look like a mini-dslr. See here for more information.

In a nutshell, I would recommend this camera to those who want to have a portable (not that light though) yet able to capture sophisticated pictures kind of camera.
By the way, the purchase of the camera comes along with a velvet pouch too!